Monday, March 18, 2013

TEN NÁŠ BLACK METAL

AS A TRIBUTE TO ROOT'S GREATEST TUNE, WE WILL NOW HAVE A CONTINUATION OF SORTS OF THE PREVIOUS POST.

First, a keyboard version.  Note the tongue at the end--this will be thematically important later.
Obviously not anywhere near as good as the original, but it's pretty catchy, and there's no denying the talent here.
 
Now---well, there's nothing descriptive I can write to do this justice.  See for yourself: 
The weirdness factor here exceeds that of the original video.  To be fair, I probably look similar when listening to the song, except I don't cut out templates of Big Boss' corpsepaint and apply them to my face.
 
Finally, some performances with old friends:

 

I find the slow section here (especially the evillaughter) to be astonishingly good for such a later live version. 

No comments:

Post a Comment